Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mula River - Sangamwadi Pune

Sangamwadi is on my way to office, once the bridge is crossed, looking at the right hand side I always used to wonder how the place would look in the morning! River and dense trees!
So, on one fine day I woke up early in the morning, around 5 am and reached to Mula river near Sangamwadi, just to click some good snaps of rising sun over the river bank, and I got more than that :-)



The morning was very refreshing.




The Sun!




As I went closer to the river bank, I saw few unexpected visitors.





These guys with their kayak like ships made my photos look better.



  They were basking in the sun... amazing, they must be enjoying it big time, I wish, I had one such kayak. 





And there were more visitors.. may be I was the visitor in this case...



Once the sun was up, I thanked them for the photos, and  got to know they were university students practicing for some event.




Another view!


No comments:

Post a Comment